Energylineindia.com has built India's largest database on installed as well as upcoming capacities and projects in the power & coal sector in the country. The database is benchmarked to multiple parameters and news is generated when our army of analysts and engineers tracks the movement of each data point over a period of time.
- Contact Us
News is created through direct telephonic validation. More than 1000 power and coal projects involving upcoming as well as on-going capital and maintenance projects are covered across all segments, allowing us to offer the most up-to date project news in the country.
What is more, we follow a continuous monitoring process for all projects, tracking them from planning to completion. Every project is constantly reviewed and validated in accordance with moving milestones to ensure accuracy of all information.
News coverage includes upcoming requirements for equipment and services so that suppliers have adequate and advance warning well before a formal tender comes out.
Our project news coverage is unique and includes updates on:
- Planning to Commissioning schedules (multiple tracking from pre-feasibility to commissioning)
- Milestone events and dates (Capital Approval, RFQ date, release date, start and completion dates)
- Key project developments
- Project requirements (Timing and requirement parameters for key equipment & services)
- Project contractors and sub-contractors and their requirements
- Planned and Unplanned maintenance schedules
- Appointments of key project contacts among promoters and EPC companies
An immensely useful tool and ready reckoner for suppliers of products and services in the power and coal industry, as commercially useful information is thrown up by our news coverage.
Live news is flashed directly from validated sources to give you exclusive and actionable project updates
Coverage provides distinct business opportunities through our news on upcoming bid dates both by promoters and EPC or PMC companies
News on likely changes in energy matrices in large oil & gas complexes guides fuel suppliers to business opportunities
Daily news updates are given on:
- Thermal projects
- Hydel and Gas based projects
- Coal mining projects
You can also access our Software based Trackers on:
- Thermal Projects
- Gas Based Projects
- Hydel Projects
- Coal Projects
- Power Trading