Monthly Coal Report
Monthly Coal Report
EnergyLineIndia's "Monthly Coal Report" tracks progress and activities in major coal projects across the country. The report provides a 360 degree perspective of all mining and production activities. The report compiles information from key decision makers in Ministry of Coal, CEA, CIL, Power Ministry, NTPC etc.
- Contact Us
We analyse trade data to determine the best sources for procuring coal from across the world. We provide the CIF prices for coal imported from various countries into India on a real-time basis to help coal consumers make prudent fact based decisions. We also compare the price of different types and grades of coal from important coal producing countries such as Australia, Indonesia and South Africa.
The monthly report includes exclusive stories and interviews by EnergyLineIndia.com to provide comprehensive updates on the coal and power sector in India. We track e-auctions, tenders, corporate results and press releases to bring you the latest developments.
The production and distribution of coal is tracked for Coal India Ltd and its subsidiaries, Singareni Collieries Company Ltd (SCCL) and Neyveli Lignite Corporation Ltd.
In addition to providing comprehensive coverage on the supply side, the monthly coal report also contains exhaustive data pertaining to consumers of coal across sectors such as Power, Steel, Cement, Fertilizers, Sponge Iron, Paper, Aluminum, Captive Power Plants, Exports, State Agencies and Others. Disaggregated data is available for company-wise and plant-wise coal consumption, priority-wise dispatches to regulated and unregulated sectors and the status of NCDP, LOAs, MOUs and FSAs.
- Keeps you fully updated with all major developments in the coal and power sector
- We provide you with actionable information on policy and regulatory developments
- Stay fully updated on the progress in mining activities across India
- Determine the best source for procuring coal taking into account quality, quantity and price
- The report will help you identify business opportunities in the coal and power sector
- Analysis of global events and developments helps you stay abreast with the times
- Monthly updates on all coal blocks across India.
- Policy and Regulatory updates
- Analysis of EXIM data to provide a global perspective on the coal market
- Comparison of prices of different types and grades of coal
- Coal production data and distribution
- Customized research support
- Full time analyst and journalist support
- Monthly briefing by the indianpetro team